Specifications Multi+® decking screw
- The specially designed cut point reduces splitting of the wood.
- Six-lobe recess for much better grip.
- The self-countersinking head are manufactured with cutting ribs to provide a perfect and smooth finish flush with the wood.
- Lubricated to improve assembly time.
- Square knifed thread reduces drive-in torque.
- AISI screws 50 mm or longer have u-threads on the shafts that reduces driving torque and have a positive effect in energy saving of power drivers.
- Double special ring thread reduces drive-in time (A2).
- Available in diameter 4×40 up to 5×80 mm, in AISI-410 and Stainless Steel A2
Multi+®: professional universal screws with unique and revolutionary features which makes assembling easier, faster and at lower costs. Suitable for all types of wood!